Home Forums WoodMart support forum title section not showing

title section not showing

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Evgeny
    Participant

Hi
    I have several website on your theme. Two of the websites have a problem with showing the title section. I attach a picture.
    I have, of course, checked the settings. Everything seems to be okay. Futhermore, I checked the CSS section to see if there is any restrioction. However, everything is okay there too.
    Speaking of the plugin which creates the page, I double checked there is no oportutiny to turn off or on the page time on the page of the plugin.
    Do you think you could help me understand what I am doing wrong or why the title section is not showing?

Evgeny
    Participant

Additionally, I tried turning off all the plugins. it didn’t help.
    However, when I chaged the theme for the default one. I could see the title and a picture there. (what is supposed to be there)

Evgeny
    Participant

Meanwhile, in the blog (posts) the page title should be off. However, it’s showing.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Evgeny.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The Page Title was enabled for the respective Page under the Gutenberg editor on your Site: https://i.snipboard.io/jlsc3D.jpg

If you are trying to remove the blog page title then edit the blog page and disable the page title from the Page title options.

If you specifically want to remove the whole Page Title from the Single Blog Post page, then please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.single-post .page-title { display: none !important; }

Best Regards.

Evgeny
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,
    Could you possibly have a look at the video indicating the issue?

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Evgeny
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,
    I have checked again. I turned off all the plugins (except Woodmart Core) and checked the headings. Nothing changed.
    Only if I change the theme for a default one, it starts showing titles properly.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Actually, right now we don’t have a static IP Address available to provide you. Could you please whitelist whole Pakistan so that we can easily access your Site and look after the mentioned concern and assist you accordingly.

Also, please make sure your WoodMart Theme and Core plugin is updated to the latest version on your Site which is 7.1.0 and 1.0.36 respectively.

You can read more about the latest update here: https://xtemos.com/woodmart-7-1-update/

So, please take complete Backup of your current Site first and then try updating the Theme to the latest version and then check back the mentioned concern again once.

Please follow up the guidelines before updating the Theme: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Best Regards

Evgeny
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,
    I have taken the backup and opened the whole Pakistan to access the admin panel.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello,

The page that you have referenced first: pedagogika/tema-uroka/
    On viewing this page without Logged In, the Page Title wasn’t showing which was correct as it is specifically disabled through the Page Settings options: https://snipboard.io/hs2toQ.jpg

But with Logged In view, it is showing the Page Title for that page which certainly means that there is some Cache issue in this regard on your Site through the server end we suppose. So, could you please once try disabling the Server Cache on your Site (if enabled) > completely flush it out > and then check back the pages again after completely clearing the browser cache. Hopefully, you won’t find the issue again.

Best Regards

Evgeny
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

I did as you said.

Now the users, who are not logged in, can see the title as well.

So, the title is off, all the cache is off. On top of that, I turned off all the other plugins. However, the result is the same. The title is shown.

Hello,

We have visited your Site without Logged In, in three different browsers i.e. Edge, Firefox and Chrome Incognito modes and the Page Title for the said page isn’t appearing:

Edge: https://snipboard.io/cxFsTM.jpg
    Firefox: https://snipboard.io/v8E4NG.jpg
    Chrome: https://snipboard.io/srqTlO.jpg

So, as far as we are seeing the mentioned Page at our end, we aren’t able to reproduce the issue as you can see from the above shared screenshots.

Best Regards

Evgeny
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Could you possibly take a look at the other articles to replicate the issue?

Hello,

It is your CDN CloudFlare cache issue from the server. In my test site, the page title easily disables from the page title option from the blog post. Please delete the CDN cache and disable it until you will finish the site. https://ibb.co/qC0jt95

Best Regards.

Evgeny
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    1. I turned off Cloudflare at the weebsite completely.
    Your site is paused
    Web traffic to this website is no longer receiving performance and security benefits. Cloudflare continues to resolve the DNS.
    2. I purged the Cloudflare cache .
    3. I purged the cache at the server completely.
    4. I tured off all the plugins.
    5. I created a new post to check the title section. I turnd off the title on the page.
    6. Checked if there is any cache of the website at the server. There was no cache. So I published the post and then checked for cache again. Purged the folder again.
    7. Opened the new post to see the title section.
    8. The title should be off. However, it’s shown on the page.

The issue is not conected with the cache.
    On top of that, I have several websites with the same theme and absolutely the same settings, inclusing cache settings. Everything works okay there. The problem with the titles is only on two websites of mine. The other websites are fine.

Evgeny
    Participant

Speaking of the other type of pages which are generated by the LD plugin,
    the title is not shown on them. While general settings of the page title section allow it to be shown.
    Now the most important thing: as soon as I turn off the theme and choose a default one (2023),
    the title section is shown correctly despite the same usual cache settings at the server, cloudflare and caching plugins.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Evgeny
    Participant

When you have a chance, let me know, I will pause the CDN again and purge the cache.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Could you please unblock my IP so I can check this on your website? 176.98.91.47

Kind Regards

Evgeny
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    I will pause the CDN now and clear the cache.
    Your IP is unblocked now.
    Thank your for helping.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you, now we can access your website and see that the “Disable page title” option doesn’t work for blog posts. Could you please send us your FTP access so we can troubleshoot this issue?

Kind Regards

Evgeny
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    I’m glad we have figured out there is a real issue and now it can be resolved.
    Unfortunately, I don’t have access to the FTP to share with you. However, I can download and send you files you may need. Do you think it could work?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We need to be able to edit files directly on your website. By doing this, we can debug this issue and see why it doesn’t work.

Kind Regards

Evgeny
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    Sorry it took me this long.
    I still have the problem with the titles on every of my website with the theme.
    I hope this will help to figure out what causes the issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but we still can’t connect to your server. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/604cb8f119cfed74af768b1d4afc10f3

Kind Regards

Evgeny
    Participant

Sorry for the delay. The access is granted. Now it should be fine.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, we still get the same error when trying to connect to your server via FTP.

Evgeny
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    I got this message from the support.
    Thanks for your patience.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Still the same. Here is a screenshot of the command execution result https://gyazo.com/9309f1c699b020569a4b40ba79949c5c

Kind Regards

Evgeny
    Participant

It is necessary to wait for the process to complete, as currently the trace is terminating at the 14th hop

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

I still see the same result for the traceroute command.

Kind Regards

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 45 total)