Home Forums WoodMart support forum Too many categories

Too many categories

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

redmobilebg0
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ ve got too many categories and the dropdown menu doesn’t show all of them and it can’t scroll to the bottom. Is there a fix for this or I have to do it on myself.

Hello,

Can you please explain your issue with the help of the screenshots for a better understanding? Where do you want to fix the categories?

Best Regards.

redmobilebg0
    Participant

These are part of my categories and I have a few more. If I try to scroll down, the dropdown doesn’t scroll, only the whole page but not enough to see all categories.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the page URL so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

redmobilebg0
    Participant

The site is not live yet. I’m waiting for the domain documents approving. Once is ready I will send it to you.

Hello,

Ok I am waiting your response.

Best Regards.

ohmytech.pl
    Participant

i have the same situation. http://www.Euhurt.eu
    I want to fix that also

Hello,

The navigation menu items must fit on the screen, in case menu items don’t fit, you need to somehow reorganize the menu. It is impossible to define the “scroll” there because in this case the drop-down submenus will be cut off by the “overflow”.

If you want to use the scroll try to use this custom css code in Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS:

.wd-event-hover:hover > .wd-dropdown, .wd-event-click.wd-opened > .wd-dropdown, .wd-dropdown.wd-opened { 
    max-height: 400px; 
    /* Adjust this value as needed */ overflow-y: auto;
     }

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)