Home Forums WoodMart support forum TOO NARROW CONTENT CONTAINER

TOO NARROW CONTENT CONTAINER

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

aadarshacrai
    Participant

The Content view is too narrow for mac screen and even too much narrow for desktop screen, I have attached a picture for reference. Can you please tell me how to fix it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

aadarshacrai
    Participant

Email if needed : guest@techxnepal.com

Heres the link:

Hello,

Sorry to say I am unable to login to your site. It seems there might be a permission issue on your server.
    https://ibb.co/250Md7f

Best Regards.

aadarshacrai
    Participant

Okay,

getonline.techxnepal.com/wp-admin

Hello,

You need to edit the page with Elementor > Edit Container > Set the Content Width “Full Width” and in the Xtemos layout choose the Stretch Container.
    See Screenshot for better understanding:
    https://ibb.co/vvDvF0Q

Best Regards.

aadarshacrai
    Participant

I don’t you understand what i mean to say. I have send you two photos where on macbook, the size of the website looks perfect but on the desktop monitor screen – the content of the website looks narrow. And i dont want to stretch the container or something , What’s that too much space? Padding? Can you look at the picture? I want the space to be reduced if it’s padding or i want to increase the content width on desktop monitor from heading to body content to footer – not stretching the container.

Attachments:

aadarshacrai
    Participant

I have sent you a detailed comparison between my website and this very own website clearly and show you what i want to fix.

Please Check the Attached Picture.

I want to reduce the space or maybe page padding between them – the website looks very narrow on the desktop monitor as you can see that my website looks much more narrower in comparison to yours. I want to fix this narrow issue.

Attachments:

Hello,

It is due to the container width. Please configure the container width in this way. You can increase or decrease the container width as per your need.

See the video for a better understanding:
    https://gyazo.com/a02dc0cb57c2928ddc3f1c6af489fb87

Best Regards.

aadarshacrai
    Participant

It will stretch that container and content inside it. I want everything to be stretched a bit. I can’t go on stretching each container. And the Header width will still be the same. I want the header to stretch as well.

Hello,

For the Header Width > Navigate to WoodMart > Heder Builder > Edit Current Header > Configure Header settings > Enable the option “Full width header”.

Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)