Home Forums WoodMart support forum Top Header Sliding animation

Top Header Sliding animation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

spnutratea
    Participant

Hi There,

In our website we want top header section in the desktop as it is. Snapshot: https://prnt.sc/XL6ZdIpP7BIt. In the mobile we want it one column and sliding. I have tried html blocks and carousel but no luck.

Could someone please let me know how can get it fixed?

Kind regards,
    SP

Hello,

Try to create HTML Blocks and use the marquee widget in the page builder to create animated anything.
    Then Go to Theme Settings > General > Header banner > Select the header banner HTML Blocks and select the HTML.

Best Regards.

spnutratea
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Theme Settings > General > Header banner > Select the header banner HTML Blocks. That will be for both Desktop and Responsive devices. All we want to make it work in the mobile. Desktop version looks good.

Currently, there is header builder in header layout. In the mobile view I had created a marque by using html blocks. It seems animation is not working properly.

Maybe you can have a look at it and guide us without changing anything in the backend.

Kind regards
    SP

Hello,

Please use the Theme Presets to achieve this:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/

Select the custom condition and select it for mobile device.

Best Regards.

spnutratea
    Participant

No worries can we please close this ticket?

Hello,

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.
    We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.

Have a great day.
    Topic Closed.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Top Header Sliding animation’ is closed to new replies.