Home Forums WoodMart support forum total price in checkout page woocommerce not updating

total price in checkout page woocommerce not updating

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jimmydali
    Participant

After changing the shipping method on the Checkout page of my Woocommerce store, the total price does not update to reflect the new shipping cost of every different state. only after i file this Fields ( … adresse line

I disabled all plugins, checked for errors, but everything is running like it should – except the total won’t update. i changed the theme .
    i tested everything in woocommerce configuration . i disabled this option (Hide shipping costs until an address is entered)

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

jimmydali
    Participant

I just installed the storefrent theme and deactivated all plugins except woocomerce. but the problem still the same . the total price does not update to reflect the new shipping until i entre the adresse line . do i have to delate all my woodmart theme to check this
    ??

jimmydali
    Participant

i tried a pluging named Ajax Cart AutoUpdate for WooCommerce its working but i dont want to use a pluging to fix that. and even if it is working on the shopping cart i stil have a problem

the buttons + and – in the shopping cart widget not working probely. they are working on shop page. and other pages of products categories . but not on the home page

jimmydali
    Participant

i found a solution using this code .
    var timeout;

jQuery( function( $ ) {
    $(‘.woocommerce’).on(‘change’, ‘input.qty’, function(){

if ( timeout !== undefined ) {
    clearTimeout( timeout );
    }

timeout = setTimeout(function() {
    $(“[name=’update_cart’]”).trigger(“click”);
    }, 1000 ); // 1 second delay, half a second (500) seems comfortable too

});
    } );
    but the shopping cart widget still not working probely. its working on shop page. and other pages of products categories . but not on the home page

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

jimmydali
    Participant

the shopping cart widget still not working probely. its working on shop page. and other pages that contain products . but not on the home page or pages that dont contain product

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

jimmydali
    Participant

After changing the shipping method on the Checkout page of my Woocommerce store, the total price does not update to reflect the new shipping cost of every different state. only after i file this Fields ( … adresse line
    the seconde problem is the shopping cart widget not working probely. its working on shop page. and other pages that contain products . but not on the home page or pages that dont contain product

Hello,

I do not have any shopping methods in the checkout. Please check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect whether our theme is causing the problem.

I have added a product on the home page and I see the product in the shopping cart widget and on the shipping cart page. I tested both authorized and not: https://gyazo.com/73dae2dc299d68a2025fdcf1b701d395 and https://gyazo.com/5773e2571ea1a800d244d0935dff509a

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)