Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translate Header – some elements not showing up in string translation

Translate Header – some elements not showing up in string translation

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

viktor-6736
    Participant

Hello,

Please help me to translate the header.

I have trouble translating some elements in the header.
    Not all Strings show up in the wpml string translations.

Also I have many different languages like 3x german ( germany,switzerland,austria) so im not sure if the loco translate method is correct.

Or what can i do so it appears in the stringtranslations?
    Please help me what is the correct way to translate text or buttons with inks for each translation?

Hello,

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-use-wpml-with-woodmart/

If you still have the problem, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

viktor-6736
    Participant

Thank you for the reply,

I have read the manual before I have written this support request.
    I have also read multiple other discussion on here and WMPL forum.

But it still does not change the fact that some strings did not show up in string translation.

I could fix this issue by duplicating the header and setting the “duplicate” header as deafault header – then all the strings started showing up. – so there is no need to go in and check via admin as i have fixed it for now – just for the future…

But this is not the correct way to do it right ?

So I will i have to make a duplicate of my header in future – everytime i want to add or change elements in it?

Best,

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

viktor-6736
    Participant

Thank you for trying to help i will send log in in private content.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

viktor-6736
    Participant

attached log in to website

Hello,

When you use WPML, you need to translate all the strings in WPML > Strings translations: https://gyazo.com/3b74cb8e0d2b55c9d4ef143dceb0a70a then check the Header you need to translate: https://gyazo.com/01b0cf57ad0d8e1387d4edb455b4514b

Best Regards

viktor-6736
    Participant

thats not my question …… did you even look at the screenshots !?

WHAT DO I DO – WHEN THE STRING DO NOT SHOW IN STRING TRANSLATIONS ?

I already told you that i fixed the header by duplicating it – the suddenly the neessary string showed up in string translator

Hello,

Please check the site admin access and give the strings you cannot find, and which languages, I am checking the header in different languages, I see the strings are translated, the menu should be synchronized.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)