Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translate “products” on the shop page using WPML

Translate “products” on the shop page using WPML

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

greenwebt
    Participant

Hi,

I have 3 questions related to the theme
    1- How can I translate the word “products” on the shop page using WPML? I could not find it in the string translation
    2- There is a defect in the attributes page with WPML, as there is repetition so it makes it hard to understand it well
    3- how can I translate some words inside a custom layout?

regards

• This topic was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by greenwebt.

Hello,

1 &3: Please go to WPML >> String Translation >> Click the scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Translate texts in admin screens link. https://cdn.wpml.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/translate-texts-in-admin-screens.png

This will take you to a searchable list of admin strings. Find the Words that you want to translate and then select those words and add them to the string Translation then you will go to the WPML >> String Translation >> then find and translate them into other languages.

2. For this issue, please ask the WPML support, they will check and guide you accordingly.

Best Regards.

greenwebt
    Participant

I don’t know what to search for to add them to the string Translation, all I found is something like “shop_products_count”, but it is a number, not a text to translate, please guide me with more details.

Hello,

Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)