Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translation issue?

Translation issue?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

blleue
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a problem in the translation of the theme. In the section to compare, although in the backend it shows the translation perfectly, in the web it continues showing it in English.
    Do you know why you are not translating the compare option theme in the frontend?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

What plugin do you use for translation? Please provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

blleue
    Participant

Hi Elise Noromit, thanks for the quick reply.

I have done the translation of the files .mo and .po of the theme.

We only use Spanish so we do not need to translate to more languages.

Thank you

Hello,

You would better import your PO files into free Loco plugin Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Best Regards

blleue
    Participant

Hi Elise Noromit,

I have installed the plugin that you have told me and I still have the same problem.

As you can see, the texts that I need to be translated just changed in the backend, not in the frontend of the site. Maybe I’m missing something, but I find it weird that it only changes in the backend.

If you need to enter the web to check yourself, please do not hesitate to do so, they are the same data that I have previously posted.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to save Compare setting in the Theme setting as soon as you have added the translation. http://prntscr.com/odh0pt

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)