Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translation of product quick view

Translation of product quick view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Stffnhrn
    Participant

Hi,

amazing theme, but I’m struggling with translations. So far I managed to do most of them but I’m stuck with the product quick views.
    I need to translate “View details”, “Choose an option”, “Clear” and “Add to cart”.
    I did not find them inside wooCommerce via Loco Translate. Ctrl+F5 didn’t work. I don’t use a CDN.

Thanks 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

The texts you mentioned are coming from both theme and the woocommerce plugin.

Please edit the translations and click the SYNC button then try finding the strings and translate. Then check back after clearing the cache.

Best Regards.

Stffnhrn
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

thanks for the reply. I did sync and change the translation text back and forth, then cleared the browser cache. Didn’t work. Even tried resyncing and changing the translation multiple times.
    No other translatable plugin besides WooCommerce has “Choose an option” available. But even this trivial example didn’t work.

What to do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Stffnhrn
    Participant

I found out that changing my user’s language would affect the translation. It works now 🙂
    But still, that’s all but intuitive …

Keep up the good work

Hello,

That is the default behavior of the Loco translate plugin that it changes the language according to the admin language.

It’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Translation of product quick view’ is closed to new replies.