Home Forums Basel support forum Translation of "Showing 1–X of X results" not working

Translation of "Showing 1–X of X results" not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mykha
    Participant

I’ve added the translation of few strings already (from Filter, for example), thought Loco Translate, but “Showing 1–X of X results” string translation is not shown. Please check.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Actually not all text strings on your web-site comes with our theme translations. A lot of them maybe translated in some additional plugins POT files. For example “Showing all xx results” is WooCommerce word and can be found in it’s POT file wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\i18n\languages\woocommerce.pot

Kind Regards,
    Xtemos

mykha
    Participant

I’ve tried this too, doesn’t work either. But that’s, of course, must be a problem of Woocommerce 🙂 Thanks for the answer.

mykha
    Participant

I’m sorry, but it looks like a theme bug. If believe other forums I’ve googled, it should be fixed in theme. Could you please check this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Why do you think that it is our theme bug? Did you try to translate the string using some standard WordPress theme? Is it happened only with Basel? Maybe you have some problems with your po files. Here is a topic with the same issue, maybe it will help you http://xtemos.com/forums/topic/issue-with-translate-missing-words/#post-1431

mykha
    Participant

I will check this, thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Write back about the result.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)