Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translations not fully showing?

Translations not fully showing?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

taigi100
    Participant

I’ve set the WooCommerce language to Romanian on my site. After that, most strings got translated but a few still weren’t (strings from wishlist page, “Shopping cart” on the right-side cart panel, “return to shop” in the same panel, etc.).

Thought they might belong to the theme, so I installed loco, downloaded the .po provided by WoodMart, and uploaded it in the proper place as per the tutorial provided by Xtemos. The strings still aren’t translated.

Any suggestions?

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

taigi100
    Participant

Then am I doing something wrong? I did all you mentioned.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by taigi100. Reason: Noticed possible missing required translation. Translated. Same results
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

taigi100
    Participant

Also, I am getting the Partially configured bundle error for 1 file on both the woodmart theme and the WooCommerece plugin. I sync ed my .po, everything seems good.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by taigi100.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by taigi100.
    Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate the cache plugins or clear the cache, and check how it works.

If the problem remains, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regard

taigi100
    Participant

Yep, still not working 🙁

Please let me know what fixes it

taigi100
    Participant

It looks like some of the translations work now – not sure what happened tho 🙂 (There are a few leftovers but they might not be translated yet)

Hello,

The problem is caused by incorrect file title.

Your file is woodmart-ro.po

And you have set the language: ro_RO

It means you need to rename the file and make it woodmart-ro_RO.po

Please check how it works now.

Best Regards

taigi100
    Participant

Ahhhh, makes total sense – thanks a bunch!

taigi100
    Participant

Also, any clue which translation files those two strings belong to? Couldn t find them in either wordpress or woocommerce

Attachments:

Hello,

You can find and translate this string in Theme Settings > Shop > Wishlist.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

taigi100
    Participant

Oh, missed that one 🙂

Thanks a bunch for all the help!

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Translations not fully showing?’ is closed to new replies.