Home Forums WoodMart support forum Trouble with woodmart & elementor & elementor pro

Trouble with woodmart & elementor & elementor pro

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

arauzobrothers
    Participant

Hello,

It’s look like there is lot of compability problem with elementor and the build themes constructor. I have install woodmart on my old site make with elementor and elementor builder themes, but if I turn off my template of header or product page, I don’t have anything, woodmart theme don’t show me product page template or header.

Do you have a chat for discuss about this ?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you are using Elementor footer builder then you have to create the header with Elementor too. It is the way Elemnetor works with all themes since it erases all theme’s headers and footer completely.
    The best way is to create an HTML block with Elementor and place it to our theme’s footer. As for the header, our header builder is much better than Elementor.

Kind Regards

arauzobrothers
    Participant

Hello,

What if I don’t want use theme builder ? I just want use elementor as builder page not for header or archive product / single product.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Then you can just skip this and don’t use the theme builder. You don’t have to use it.

arauzobrothers
    Participant

This what I did, I have turn off the template, but it’s show nothing. Template of page builder don’t show but woodmart don’t show to

arauzobrothers
    Participant

I have disable theme builder elementor condition => It’s work, nothing of my builder themes appears on the site.

BUT

The Header or product page single of woodmart don’t appear => So I don’t have header or single page product template.

arauzobrothers
    Participant

How can solve this ? I m stucked and I need to go ahead

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

arauzobrothers
    Participant

1. WoodMart header & single page product don’t work
    => https://gyazo.com/45fd277c9599571ce13f60255f1420fe

As you can see on the picture, this is my single product page, I don’t have header and I don’t have pictures or tabs or anything just the content.

2. Elementor page builder header & single page product template are turn off (no condition) => This why they don’t show it

3. But Woodmart look not launching is own template.

4. If I turn off elementor => Woodmart load his template : https://gyazo.com/202d52b975264a7ed9a1856d65ae9fcd

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

arauzobrothers
    Participant

Yes

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are using the Elementor header and footer. As we said, it removes the theme header and footer completely. You need to disable them first.

arauzobrothers
    Participant

I don’t use it….

There is no condition and they do not appears. they are already disable or show me a screenshot where you see they are not disable. You can try to send them to trash.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have removed the footer completely.

arauzobrothers
    Participant

Yes I see now there is header & footer woodmart, but single product page still doesnt work

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not? Send us a screenshot.

Regards

arauzobrothers
    Participant

It’s look like not your theme, with tweenty : https://gyazo.com/80850092f278909c011f23ecd34e4303

arauzobrothers
    Participant

Probably Elementor ? Any idea ?

arauzobrothers
    Participant

Solved, the layout configuration was set on Elementor full width. I have set on theme page and it’s good

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Trouble with woodmart & elementor & elementor pro’ is closed to new replies.