Home Forums WoodMart support forum Twitter widget returning error “X does not return 200”

Twitter widget returning error “X does not return 200”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cristian
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to configure the twitter widget and it shows an error message “X does not return 200”.
    I cannot find any error message in the Chrome DevTools console. I have also enabled the wordpress debug log but there’s no errors logged there either.

What can i do to fix this? Do you have a guide for how to configure this widget? I created all the settings in the twitter dev portal, using the free tier.

Thank you.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Cristian,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, take my apologies for the delay in answering because of the weekend.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) and X account to the Private Content area so I can check the configuration from inside, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

Cristian
    Participant

Hi Hung Pham,

Please see login details in the private area. I can’t give you access to twitter as it’s my customer’s account but I set up a new project, a new app, and copied the API Key, API Secret, Access Token, and Access Secret keys in the widget configuration. Let me know if you need any other details.
    It would be helpful if you can tell me what error message is returned by the twitter API as i cannot find any logs generated by woodmart.

Do you have a guide to set this up, maybe i missed a step?

Thank you.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Cristian,

Thanks for your patience.

Unfortunately, the Twitter API is paid and for it to work you need to buy Basic tariff https://developer.twitter.com/en/products/twitter-api

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)