Home Forums WoodMart support forum Two issues

Two issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

vaughn
    Participant

We are experiencing two issues with our site running your theme.

1. Visitors are randomly redirected from our site with advertisements we never implemented. The only thing installed is your theme and the recommended add ons to my knowledge.

2. The shopping cart features aren’t working as intended.

Hello,

01. Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

If you see the same on the Storefront, deactivate all the plugins except these ones:
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

vaughn
    Participant

I followed the steps. The issue only exists when the woodmart theme is activated. Furthermore, I deleted woodmart and uploaded a fresh file downloaded from theme forest but the issue still persists. Can you help? I gave you the login info on the private section of the first post.

vaughn
    Participant

I just ran a security tool and it seems my index.php file got compromised by some malware. After repairing, the problem is now fixed. Please check your software for security issues.

Case closed.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Two issues’ is closed to new replies.