Home Forums Basel support forum Ultimate Member Register Form shortcode is Cut

Ultimate Member Register Form shortcode is Cut

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Marilynbaq
    Participant

Hello I asked many times to “Ultimate Member” team how to fix: Register Form shortcode that is Cut in Basel and they told me that is problem of my Theme, and is truth because I have 6 websites and in all my register form the shortcode of “Ultimate Member” works perfectly, I use different themes and I don’t have any problem but with this Theme not only is not nice and also is impossible register

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send us a screenshot of how it looks with the default theme so we can see the difference? Here is a screenshot of how it looks for us now https://gyazo.com/4a37c94a570b972d87508b7e716f43e3

Kind Regards

Marilynbaq
    Participant

Hello I did is third image https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/ultimate-member-register-form-shortcode-is-cut/
    the current version looks correct because I put the old version of my site without the upgrade of the plugin Ultimate Member, when I upgrade the plugin then all the register forms are destroyed, Ultimate member say that is the theme who provoke this conflict and not them and is true because I have the latest version of this plugin in my 6 websites with deafferents themes and works perfectly only in Basel happens that the reguster form are destroyed this with the shortcode of Ultimate member and of course I don’t put the version with a break register form until get the solution from you guys, I can send you the user and temporal password for you check out but yourself what happens when you update the plugin Ultimate member with the registers form, let me know what is the best way for send you the user and password

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, please, update the plugins and send us your admin and FTP access so we can check the issue for you.

Marilynbaq
    Participant

Sure I sent you the temporal credentials in the private message

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see the problem on your website now. Have you updated the plugin? Also, could you please temporarily disable all plugins that are not related to our theme except this one?

Marilynbaq
    Participant

I give you the credentials of my site and you can do on your own, I don’t have idea at what time are you going to check out this, we lost time back and forth, when you able to enter to my site and doing the test without my supervision, I can’t left my websites for many hours or days broke, please upgrade the plugin on your own, check out, I did before and I know what happens, who check what happens if yourself so you can have the better knowledge of your theme because I am not developer, you don’t need me for that once I gave you my credentials. Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we updated the plugin and see the problem. But we need your FTP access to check the error logs and be able to customize theme files in order to fix this.

Marilynbaq
    Participant

Ok, I send you the temporal credentials of FTP please send me an email as soon as you finish for change my credentials again. Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We tried to activate a default WordPress theme temporarily and see the same problem https://gyazo.com/4943ca7e6cce2741515d7941f52cd937
    It means that the error is not related to the theme but caused by the plugin itself.

Kind Regards

Marilynbaq
    Participant

I don’t see any serious problem about the screenshot that you send me, I mean it just looks ugly, but people can use this and register, but instead in your theme not just about ugly, NOBODY CAN REGISTER, the form totally disappear there aren’t no button or anything and additionally the space of the form get small on the left and right without any reason. In the screenshot that you send me the size of the register form still the same. I see the problem is some conflict with your theme, because I have 6 other websites deafferents themes and I don’t have any problem and in the screenshot that you send me I don’t see any problem in the functionalities either, just a little ugly but people are able to register, and it doesn’t happens with your theme, so I can ask for my money back or what option I have?, once I can’t use your theme on my site? or you going to check what’s going on? Because check the screenshot is not about look and feel is about the main functionality on my website

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Marilynbaq.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It has a critical PHP error both with WoodMart and default theme that breaks the page completely. You can check it by enabling debug mode in the wp-config.php file. The plugin developers can confirm this if you show them your website with the default theme.
    But if you want to return your money, you can request a refund here https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Kind Regards

Marilynbaq
    Participant

Ok, Thank you, can I change my credentials now right?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, you can. Let me know if you have any further questions on this matter.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)