Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to add custom fonts

Unable to add custom fonts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

s.mary
    Participant

I tried to upload the fonts via theme settings, and it showed the error “Sorry, you are not allowed to upload this file type”. And I checked the old topic here and updated the define( ‘ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS’, true ); in the wp-config.php file. Then the website is not opening it shows a critical error. Please help me to update custom font.

Hello,

Please make sure that you have followed the Guidelines defined in the following Documentation link: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-upload-custom-fonts/

If you have already followed the above then make sure that these steps are carefully followed.

In case you see “This file type cannot be uploaded due to security reasons.” Then follow the below steps:
    1. Add this line to the wp-config.php file: define( ‘ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS’, true );
    2. Upload all font files formats
    3. Remove this line from wp-config.php file

Also, recheck if you have removed the mentioned line from the wp-config file or not.

If both these steps are correctly followed and still facing the issue then try to reupload your Custom Font. Might be your uploaded Font has some issue.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)