Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to change the logo on the homepage of the prebuilt website

Unable to change the logo on the homepage of the prebuilt website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pushkalkhurana1
    Participant

Hi there I am unable to change the logo of the homepage for some reason the header has been edited for the rest of the pages on the rebuild website as I imported it for easier setup also I wanted to ask how can I change the size of images on the products by tags page and 1 more query how to delete the preloaded products of the theme as they are also being displayed on the homepage for some reason also there is one more issue I am unable to display the menu that is being displayed on the PC version but not on the mobile version.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi pushkalkhurana1,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Most likely, on the home page you have another header activated. So edit the home page and at the bottom of the page check which header is enabled there: https://take.ms/fum60 and then change the logo for that header.

Regards,

pushkalkhurana1
    Participant

I was able to change the logo now but my navigation menu is not working on mobile devices I have tried everything and it’s still not being shown and this is frustrating as even after purchasing the theme I am still getting late responses which is bugging me and I am sorry to say this but this is getting irritating now. I kindly request you to tell me what exactly is causing this problem. Thanks in advance attaching the screenshots below so that you can see that the same header is activated on the bottom of the homepage but still for some reason it is not taking that menu as the mobile menu even though I have ticked the checkbox on the menu setting to use it as the mobile slider menu.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi pushkalkhurana1,

Thanks for your patience.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)