Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to edit homepage correctly

Unable to edit homepage correctly

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

sebastianreuve
    Participant

When editing my homepage with elementor I’m able to do add pictures, text, blocks etc.. correctly but when I then save it and look on the website itself then they’re all messed up and don’t show correctly or background colors are off and such.

Please look at the pictures I’ve added to see what I mean. That’s just an example

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sometimes, caching can cause display issues. Clear the cache on your WordPress site, as well as any caching plugins you might be using.

Also make sure that you are using the latest version of Elementor plugin and woodmart theme.

If the issue remains, share the wp logins details i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

sebastianreuve
    Participant

Hey! I’ve tried and checked all those things but nothing has changed. Please check the private info and see if you could help me.

Thanks

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

sebastianreuve
    Participant

Hey!

I’ve tried everything you did but it still doesn’t work. Could you check in my WordPress account? It would be great if it could be fixed because I can’t really use full of your service now..

Thanks

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switch to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, You would better make the full backup of your site.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Best Regards.

sebastianreuve
    Participant

So should I first make a backup?

sebastianreuve
    Participant

Ive Made a backup and give you permission to do the things you need to do to fix the website!

Could you let me know how it goes?

Thanks!

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache. I have made the changes in the Elementor >> Settings >> https://ibb.co/10J7tNZ

Now you can enable all the 3rd party plugins as per your requirements.

Best Regards.

sebastianreuve
    Participant

You’re unbelievable 🙂

Thanks!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Unable to edit homepage correctly’ is closed to new replies.