Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to edit Shop page

Unable to edit Shop page

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

emrah
    Participant

Hello,
    I would like to create a shop page just like default woodmart shop page (https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/)

Here is my shop page (http://officeschoolfurniture.com/shop/)

When I make a change in Theme settings > Shop, I does not do anything in shop page. For example, my shop page shows main categories. I want to show products just like default theme. In addition, I want to have Filter by Price, Filter by Brand and Categories on the left side bar. I played with widgets and added related filters to Appearance > Widgets > Shope Page Widget Area and etc, but nothing chages and it does not add filter to Shop page.

Could you please help to solve this issue. Shop page is very important for me.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can choose which elements to show on the shop page (categories or products) in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product catalog.
    Then just add all widgets in Appearance -> Widgets and they will be displayed when products will be shown there.

Regards

emrah
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help. I would like to change logo, I would like to put my own logo. I uploaded my logo from theme setting > Header > logo (see attached screen shot)
    I saved it but default woodmart logo does change to my own logo. Could you please help. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you are using our header builder then you can edit your header and upload the logo in Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Header builder. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/

emrah
    Participant

I would like to create new custom Header. Problem is when I click new “create new header”, this “Loading, please wait” never ends. I have a perfect internet connection. Could you please check and help.
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to replace the file inc/assets/js/builder.js with this one https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GT5FKFx-PXHcFM_KVK0QbviKk0dKOYC6/view?usp=sharing

Regards

emrah
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks for your help. I tried to edit builder.js but it does not allow me to clean it and paste your new file. This builder.js is different than others. Could you please log in to my wp admin and eidt it. Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to do this via FTP and not via the WordPress dashboard since it is not a safe way to edit your website’s files.

emrah
    Participant

I changed builder.js with ftp (see attached). It did not work. When I want to create a new header, it still says loading but never ends. Could you please help. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your admin access so we can login and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

emrah
    Participant

I provided admin info in private content.
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just checked it on your website and it works well for us. Try to clear your browser cache and check again.

emrah
    Participant

after clearing cache, it works now. Thanks

emrah
    Participant

I have another problem now.I customized my header and saved it. I see it in my website when I logged in to my admin account in Chrome browser. I checked my website with different browsers and my cell phone, I still see woodmart logo and not all header items that I created. Could you please help me with that.
    Thanks

emrah
    Participant

Please ignore my last message. Website works fine now with different browsers

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you solved this.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)