Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to update theme automatically via WP

Unable to update theme automatically via WP

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

I have been getting this error since sometime now. The theme is not getting updated automatically through WP, I have to download the theme and upload theme everytime to update the theme.
    Kindly assist.

Also i have a few doubts on creating the product page, how do i connect with a support member directly or where can i get the tutorial videos for my understanding?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

below are the details

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

also while you are at it, i am facing issues with displaying SKU for a few products, images are not being displayed properly and for the shipping fees option it displayes flat shipping fees below a certain amount and when the total cart value is above the amount for free shipping, it displays 2 options for shipping, cost and free shipping. how do i automate this? also i am unable to get the option to grey out a particular size option if out of stock. please let me know how do i get these things done.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Unfortunately, the site is not reachable.

Please provide valid access so that we can update theme and check other issues

Best Regards

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

Team, The below mentioned details are the login details for the wordpress admin panel.
    Please let me know which details you need exactly to check the same.

Also look in to the following:
    also while you are at it, i am facing issues with displaying SKU for a few products, images are not being displayed properly and for the shipping fees option it displayes flat shipping fees below a certain amount and when the total cart value is above the amount for free shipping, it displays 2 options for shipping, cost and free shipping. how do i automate this? also i am unable to get the option to grey out a particular size option if out of stock. please let me know how do i get these things done.

Hello,

Unfortunately, the site is not reachable. Please disable blocking by country or ID.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

parikh.dhruv
    Participant

Hi team,

Please tell me how do i disable blocking by country or ID ?

Hello,

This block can be either by a plugin on your site, if you do not have any, please contact the host support on this issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)