Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unfortunately the filters do not display successfully on mobile.

Unfortunately the filters do not display successfully on mobile.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

rldisain.ee
    Participant

I would like to use the filter module YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter Premium in my e-shop. Unfortunately the filters do not display successfully on mobile. In the computer view the filters are nicely present. What is wrong and does woodmart somehow block the filters created with another module in the mobile view ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rldisain.ee
    Participant

?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

rldisain.ee
    Participant

Hello. All modules are off and the filter solution is still not working. Let it be said that I am using YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter Premium module for filters. Filters are present on the computer view but on mobile it displays a blank page.

rldisain.ee
    Participant

Video https://jmp.sh/s/4Um5gQ8ApCNr6nWf7EfK

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by rldisain.ee.

rldisain.ee
    Participant

already got myself to work

rldisain.ee
    Participant

A new concern has arisen. The shopping cart is marked down for cross-sell products. Periodically, however, they are thrown under each other. If it doesn’t happen the first time, it happens when refreshing. This happens both on the computer and on mobile. I also turned off all modules except the element that creates the shopping cart page.
    https://sirelboutique.rldisain.ee/ostukorv/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rldisain.ee
    Participant

The next concern in the shopping cart. When selecting a delivery, the button does not become active
    https://jmp.sh/s/MApxEmjSWTB9j2p30sD2

I look forward to a swift solution to these issues

Hello,

Try to disable the custom layout for the checkout page and check the issue. You can do this in Dashboard > WoodMart > Layouts.

Best Regards.

rldisain.ee
    Participant

Then it works. as well as the cross selling of products layout is fine. What is the solution then ?

Hello,

Please use our theme widget “Products Grid or Carousel” and choose the data source cross-sell product in the cart layout.

Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)