Home Forums WoodMart support forum Update latest version 7.5.1

Update latest version 7.5.1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sc.ana89
    Participant

Hello sports team,

I am writing to you because when I update the theme to version 7.5.1 it does not update, it stays in maintenance mode for too long and finally it does not do so. It doesn’t give me any errors either.

I have seen the php Max Input Vars warning in the status and I have increased it to 10,000, despite this I still cannot do it.

I do not know what can be due.

I appreciate you can help me solve it.

Attached screenshot of the Status

Greetings and thank you very much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins that are not directly related to our website’s theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your account and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

sc.ana89
    Participant

Dear support team,

Today I tried again and everything worked correctly. I have been able to update to the latest version of Wodpress and WoodMart. I want to think that the values that were increased yesterday in the php (Max Input Vars) have been applied and this must be what caused the failure.
    Thank you very much anyway for your excellent disposition, as always.

We are still very happy with the WoodMart theme and recommend it to everyone who wants to make a store with design and elegance.

Greetings and happy week, 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Update latest version 7.5.1’ is closed to new replies.