Home Forums WoodMart support forum Update theme issues

Update theme issues

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

mkdreamstyle
    Participant

Ok, Ive tried several times to update my theme and it doesnt work. When i try to update it i get this error “Update failed: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature”. Ive tried to update it via appearance too. Ive deactivated and activated license code a few times. Ive also tried to upload the theme files then i got style.css stylesheet missing file error. upload_max_filesize, post_max_size and memory_limit are on their maximum. How can i update this theme?
    Can I get some help here?

Thank you in advance!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to do the following to update the theme:

1. Go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Theme License and deactivate the theme.

2. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

3. Activate the theme with your purchase code again.

4. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

5. Try to update the theme via Appearance -> Themes or via Dashboard -> Updates.

Regards

mkdreamstyle
    Participant

I have done all this things. Deactivated license and activated it again several times. Tried to update it via dashboard and appearance > theme. Didn’t work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please deactivate the license and send us your admin access so we can check this on your website.

mkdreamstyle
    Participant

I deactivated it and sent you the details
    Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please send your server authentication credentials as well because we can’t view your website now.

mkdreamstyle
    Participant

Try to login now

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the theme is still activated. Note that if you can’t deactivate it then you have a nulled version of the theme installed. In this case, you need to download our theme from ThemeForest and reinstall it completely.

mkdreamstyle
    Participant

Wow I didn’t expect that. I see now that it’s still activated even if I deactivated it. I will reinstall it and see if this will fix the issue.

Regards

mkdreamstyle
    Participant

Hello again, I fully deleted the old version of the theme and install xtemos woodmart. I updated it to the latest version succesfully.

Thank you for your support!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Update theme issues’ is closed to new replies.