Home Forums WoodMart support forum Update theme version cause dom change

Update theme version cause dom change

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

z976937999
    Participant

My woodmart theme version is 7.3.4, after updating woocommerce, the notices style of the page changed to the default style of woocommerce instead of the theme setting, so I updated the theme version to 7.4, the notices style is normal, But the upgrade caused the product detail page’s thumbnail dom structure and class to change, and all my customized styles were invalidated.

I want to keep my theme version still 7.3.4 but compatible with woocommerce updates that cause notice styles to fail, how do I handle this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In the 7.4.3 version, that issue was fixed: https://take.ms/sdVZa , so I suggest using the latest version of the theme where that issue is fixed by default.

Kind Regards

z976937999
    Participant

As I said before, upgrading the theme causes the dom to change and makes my custom styles for the detail pages invalid, so I can’t upgrade the theme version, is there a patcher that can fix this issue?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Send me access to the admin panel and we will investigate what we can do best in this situation.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

z976937999
    Participant

ok, I have sent you my access

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no way to make some custom CSS code for that in the old versions of the theme, because in the latest updates of WooCommerce new structure for notices was added and we started supporting it in the newest versions of the theme. Thus you need to update the theme to the latest version to fix that. Also, making a patch for the old version is not possible, unfortunately.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)