Home Forums WoodMart support forum Updated the theme and shortcodes stopped working. Homepage broken

Updated the theme and shortcodes stopped working. Homepage broken

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kudakwashe.za
    Participant

Good day,

Please assist. I have updated to the latest version of the theme and the HTML blocks and shortcodes stopped working.

Let me know how I can resolve the issue.

Thanks.

kudakwashe.za
    Participant

I have restored a backup whilst looking for a fix to this.

The site is on version 3.4 of WooMart when I update to the latest version, the WP Bakery elements and HTML blocks are broken. Please advise on the best way to update this.

Thanks

Hello,

Please attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website. Also share the wp logins details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

kudakwashe.za
    Participant

Thank you for your response.

The site is broken when I update the theme to 7.3.1 as per the attached screenshot. The header, homepage product categories, WP Bakery elements, and HTML blocks won’t display.

Thank you for your assistance. I have shared the login details.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You are using an old version of the theme. Update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.3.1 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the issue.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

I await your response.

Best Regards.

kudakwashe.za
    Participant

Good day,

I have updated the theme and required plugins. The site breaks but is visible (though with double menus) when I update WP Bakery as per the attached. The shortcodes, HTML blocks, and WP Bakery elements will not be visible.
    As soon I update the WoodMart Core plugin, the homepage gets a critical error and is not visible. see screenshot 2

Please advise.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards.

kudakwashe.za
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, you can go ahead.

Thanks.

Hello,

I have checked your site and did not find any issue after the theme update. At this time, the theme and plugins are updated and I did not see any issue on the site.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)