Home Forums WoodMart support forum Upgrade/Downgrade Woocommerce subscription not working – Goes to empty cart

Upgrade/Downgrade Woocommerce subscription not working – Goes to empty cart

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

karashirl
    Participant

Hello, I am testing the checkout process on my site, specifically with Woocommerce subscriptions. When I have an existing subscription and click the Upgrade or Downgrade button under Subscriptions on the My Account page, it takes me to the product page to select the new subscription length (working fine) but then when I click the Switch Subscription button it just goes to an empty Cart page.

Could you please help me fix this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

karashirl
    Participant

Hello, I just switched to Storefront theme and went through the same process. It properly adds the updated subscription to the cart with the prorated cost– see attached screenshot. You are welcome to switch to another theme temporarily to try it out.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

karashirl
    Participant

I also noticed during this process that the Proceed to Checkout button is no longer appearing on the cart page. I checked it when I switched the theme and it appears with no problem with Storefront activated. Let me know if I need to open a new topic for this. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable AJAX add to cart option in Theme Settings -> Single product -> Add to cart. Let us know if it helps.

Kind Regards

karashirl
    Participant

I tried disabling that but the button is still missing.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please temporarily disable all 3rd party plugins and switch to the parent theme? Test how it works and let us know if it helps.

karashirl
    Participant

I just switched to the parent theme and disabled everything except Woodmart Core and Woocommerce. Button is still missing. Screenshot attached.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to disable custom layout for the shopping cart page in Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Layouts.

Kind Regards

karashirl
    Participant

There aren’t any custom layouts there — see screenshot.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to disable the Elementor PRO plugin. Maybe you have a custom template made with Elementor PRO.

karashirl
    Participant

That was already disabled in the previous test when I disabled all plugins. Only Woocommerce and Woodmart Core were enabled.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we see some custom CSS that hides elements from the cart page. Please, remove this custom CSS to fix this https://gyazo.com/4af937c31426e5f4432c14f01dcd64a5

karashirl
    Participant

It’s appearing now, but the Cart Totals section is appearing twice. It seems the previous developer who worked on the site tried to hide the duplicate one with CSS, which makes sense now. How can we get rid of the duplicate section? I attached a screenshot.

Attachments:

karashirl
    Participant

Ok, this was resolved by not using the Elementor builder and clearing the cache. I also see that the Upgrade/Downgrade Subscription button is now working. Thank you for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Upgrade/Downgrade Woocommerce subscription not working – Goes to empty cart’ is closed to new replies.