Home Forums WoodMart support forum Upload Image on Review

Upload Image on Review

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ActiveTechie
    Participant

How do customers upload their images when reviewing a product?

I have enabled this in the theme settings (as per attached), however there doesn’t seem to be any option to upload an image when reviewing the product on the product page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, provide us your admin access so we can log in and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

ActiveTechie
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your quick response. Your login details are as follows.

Thanks Ash

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The function seems to be working correctly at the moment https://gyazo.com/a50f914f698eeed38edcae144ec293cb

ActiveTechie
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thank you very much for your super quick response. Does it mean that the customer needs to be logged in to their account to upload images, as this option doesn’t appear when you’re a guest/not logged in?

I have my checkout setup so customers can purchase items without the need for an account (checkout as guest). Although it’s not critical, it would be nice for those without an account to upload images.

Many thanks, Ash

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we enable this option for logged customers only. We will consider this for not logged as well but usually it is not recommended.

ActiveTechie
    Participant

Thank you very much for clarifying this. I understand that the upload feature without an account could pose security risks I guess. So, if I wanted to add a messaging saying “Log in to your account to upload images” within the review section, how would I do this?

Many thanks, Ash

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Currently, there is no such ability also. We will consider adding the message in our future updates.

ActiveTechie
    Participant

Okay, no problem. Thank you Artem for all your help. Ash

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if you will have any questions.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Upload Image on Review’ is closed to new replies.