Home Forums WoodMart support forum Urgent: “Add to Cart” Popup Disappears Immediately

Urgent: “Add to Cart” Popup Disappears Immediately

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

omair
    Participant

Dear Woodmart Support Team,

I am experiencing an issue with the “Add to Cart” functionality on my website. When a product is added to the cart, the popup that typically appears confirming the addition disappears immediately instead of staying visible. This issue started suddenly today, and I have not installed any new plugins or made any recent changes to the website.

Could you please assist me in resolving this issue as soon as possible?

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

omair
    Participant

Thank you for your prompt response.

I have followed your instructions and deactivated all third-party plugins, keeping only the theme-required plugins active. However, the issue still persists. Sometimes the “Add to Cart” popup works fine, but intermittently it flashes and then becomes completely disabled, preventing any changes to the cart quantity for added products.

As my website is live, I can only deactivate the plugins for a few minutes and cannot leave them deactivated for an extended period. Therefore, I request you to log in and check the issue directly. Please resolve this as soon as possible, as it is very urgent.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Best Regards.

omair
    Participant

How much time will it take? Please provide an estimated time.

omair
    Participant

You can proceed with your work after 5 hours. Please make sure the issue is fixed as soon as possible.

omair
    Participant

You can start your work, but I’m not sure when it will be fixed. You have been replying very late. Please prioritize this task. I would be very thankful.

I’m sharing the updated login credentials in the private area.

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 1 day, 21 hours ago by omair.

omair
    Participant

I’m still waiting for your reply?????

Hello,

Now I have checked your site and the Shopping cart Widget is working fine.
    See video for clarification:
    https://uploadnow.io/f/DcJH4yD

Best Regards.

omair
    Participant

Hi,

It’s strange that you are saying it is fixed without making any changes. As I mentioned earlier, the issue sometimes resolves itself temporarily but still persists. When the cart popup appears, please try to increase or decrease the quantity of an existing product in the cart. This functionality is completely disabled.

Please check everything carefully. Our website is live, and we are losing orders because of this issue. We need you to thoroughly test all aspects to ensure everything is working correctly.

Hello,

I think it is the cache issue on the site. Try to remove the server cache/browser cache /site cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

omair
    Participant

Please send me the recorded video where you are able to increase or decrease the quantity of a product after adding it to the cart.

omair
    Participant

I have cleared browser/site caches and talked to hosting support to clear server cache, and they replied:

1. I have clear the cache but I am unable to add/remove product quantities once the product has been added to the cart.
    2. It works when logged in within the dashboard, but on the website itself (tested via incognito mode), it doesn’t work.

I’m very disappointed with your support. I don’t know who to report this to, but the way you are handling our issues is unacceptable. We even paid extra charges to extend the support, yet you are just trying to shift the responsibility elsewhere.

Check the screenshot: the option to add/remove a quantity is greyed out. Please check and let me know if you are unable to help. If you can’t assist, please don’t waste our time.

I have also added a recording from another PC and different browser: https://uploadnow.io/f/6fRRzm3

• This reply was modified 23 hours, 29 minutes ago by omair.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

omair
    Participant

please check the recorded video: https://uploadnow.io/f/5mwdqYy
    The cart popup disappears immediately after a product is added to the cart. Instead, it should stay until the customer closes it themselves, like it was working before. Additionally, the cart quantity issue still remains and is not working.

omair
    Participant

https://uploadnow.io/f/vGsJpzd
    As you mentioned, the error is fixed, but I said it works sometimes. Check the video; it’s still behaving like before. The popup is still disappearing immediately, and the product quantity function is still not working, let me contact envato support as well

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)