Home Forums WoodMart support forum URGENT ! AJAX shop is not working after update

URGENT ! AJAX shop is not working after update

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

hofitd
    Participant

Hi
    After theme update the AJAX function is not showing any images
    see video – https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/13546954?key=6211b2976ac88f27848dc95b382cf543

I disabled the AJAX function for now. Please fix ASAP so I can enable it again.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

On our Test Site, we have confirmed with the latest version of the Theme and Core, the AJAX functionality for the Sidebar Filters is working fine.

So, could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

hofitd
    Participant

Hi
    I think you are a bit confused 🙂
    in my video I am not using the Filter , my sidebar is a regualer menu / categories widget for chaging categories.
    The filter is not working as well, by the way.
    You can also change categories or subcategories using the grid and see the same result.

I disabled all plugins (excapt Elementor + Elementor Pro + Woodmart core) and the problem remains.
    I also switched to the Parent Woodmart theme and it’s still not fixed.

I’ve attached access details to the site.
    It’s live so please be careful with everything you do.

I disbled the AJAX function for now.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. As your Site is Live, so we wouldn’t be able to correctly check this concern on your Site. It might affect the Site a bit.

If possible, could you please provide us with a Staging Site with its WP-ADMIN Login details where we can thoroughly check this concern there with all possible ways and then get back to you accordingly.

Best Regards

hofitd
    Participant

Staging site access is attached.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. The issue with the customization in the child theme, I have activated the parent theme now the issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache. Also, set the custmoization in the child theme as well.

Best Regards.

hofitd
    Participant

Hi
    Not sure what you did, becuase it’s a staging site so I need to do it on the live site as well.
    Can you please tell me what was the problem and how I can fix it on the live site?

Thanks

Hello,

As we have written in our earlier response, we have just activated the Parent Theme on your Staging Site and the Filters were again working correctly, so there might be some Customization in your Child Theme which is causing this conflict.

On your Live Site, could you please try activating the Parent Theme to confirm if the issue gets resolved there or not?

If the issue still persists there after activating the Parent Theme then please take complete backup there once and allow us to check this issue there further. It might take 15-20 minutes to check the concern on your Site once we have logged in and if we do any changes on your Site in this regard then we will mention it to you too.

Best Regards

hofitd
    Participant

In my last test before giving you staging site access I told you that I also tried to switch to parent theme and the problem remained the same even with the parent theme.
    However, after downgrading the theme’s version to 6.5.4 and then reupgrading to 7.0.4 the problem is now gone on the live site.
    I have no idea how it was solved all of a sudden.
    I will let you know if it will happen again.

hofitd
    Participant

ok I fogured out what is causing the issue.
    And it also happens on the dev site with the parent Woodmart theme enabled (witout any customizations).
    It has someting to do with the single variation product feature – when enabled AJAX is not working and when disabled AJAX is working again.

Please check it ASAP as it cuases lots of issues on the live site and it affects the site’s paid campaign as it conitunes for 5 days now and we had a huge decrease in sales this week becuse of this.

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/13617911?key=b17127d5d72c29cea6a584aaa93c1da3
    Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your FTP access as well so we can check what is wrong on your website with this option.

Kind Regards

hofitd
    Participant

Here it is.
    I might need to whitelist your IP address so in case you see 403 error give me your current IP address.
    Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, here is my IP 176.98.91.192

Kind Regards

hofitd
    Participant

great thanks.
    Please try again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t connect your server at the moment https://gyazo.com/0e25a9d60adf171bee725b796b4d7071

Kind Regards

hofitd
    Participant

please try with this IP address as host

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This FTP seems to be wrong because we don’t see any changes we make in the files on your website. Could you please check this?

hofitd
    Participant

I gave you FTP for the staging site

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to edit the file inc/integrations/woocommerce/modules/show-single-variations/class-query.php and replace the following line

if ( woodmart_loop_prop( 'hide_variation_parent_products', woodmart_get_opt( 'hide_variation_parent' ) ) ) {

with this one

if ( woodmart_get_opt( 'hide_variation_parent' ) ) {

https://monosnap.com/file/MJWtRkHl6KyV8eLVYM44Fl6gPpxeWX

Kind Regards

hofitd
    Participant

Thank you.
    It’s solved now.
    Will you add this fix in the next version?
    otherwise it will be overwritten.

hofitd
    Participant

Hi
    I also noticed that after using the filter – the variation products are not displayed.
    If I want to show variation products separately from the parent product, it should be displayed all the time, even after filtering.
    In my case I also show the parent product but if I showed only variations without parent product, after filtering it will show empty results.
    Check this video and plesse fix it as well…
    https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/13696035?key=caf78bd17083e12a3759ec6b82a13990

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have tested this on your website now and it looks correct. Could you please clarify if you still have this issue on your website?

Kind Regards

hofitd
    Participant

Hi
    No this is not working.
    Please check on the live site with the attched link

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your actual admin access for this website so we can check the configuration.

hofitd
    Participant

here

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to disable the “Table usage” option in Dashboard -> WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Advanced. Here is a screenshot https://monosnap.com/file/9npQ4XzNgvbFBAp4g71P9DertEbGCM

hofitd
    Participant

Thanks.
    Will you add the code fix of missing products in the next version?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It happens on your website only and we can’t reproduce it on our end. But we will do a further investigation and will check what we can do to fix this.

Kind Regards

hofitd
    Participant

please find a way to fix it as the code is in the parent theme so it has nothing with my customizations.
    I can’t change the code everytime it will be overwritten when a new version is out.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, we will take a further look at the issue and try to fix this in the parent theme.

Kind Regards

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)