Home Forums Basel support forum URGENT Woocommerce cart cant delete products

URGENT Woocommerce cart cant delete products

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

yvo010
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a urgent problem and I was needed to extend the support for it so I realy hope you guys could help me out..
    It is extremely urgent becasue my store is live running and customers contact me about it..

When customers have an account they cant remove products from their carts.
    The customer who contacted me send me her account details (see private content) has the problem also.
    You can try it out if you log in on that account and remove for example the earrings.

I have try to disable all caching plugins but it wont solve the isseu, so i dont know what it can be..
    The problem seems not when a user did not have a account.

Can you guys please help me? You are great!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Since our theme is not related to this functionality, you need to check how it works with default WordPress theme first. If it doesn’t work with our theme only, provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check what is wrong there.
    If you are not able to do this on your live website, we suggest you to create a clone staging website where you will be able to troubleshoot such kind of problems.

Regards

yvo010
    Participant

I have checked it and the problem is also with the standard wordpress theme..

Could you please help me, I am realy in trouble with it. If you could look what plugin make the conflict I would be great helped.

See private content for my FTP password…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to disable all plugins one by one and check how it works after each plugin disabled.

yvo010
    Participant

I did find the problem. It was Yith social login..
    Realy strange.. but im very happy that i found the solution with your tip!
    thanks!

You are always welcome. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘URGENT Woocommerce cart cant delete products’ is closed to new replies.