Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variable affiliate products

Variable affiliate products

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

stryker
    Participant

Hi, can you do something similar as in the example below?
    I have not found a similar function in your topic and I do not know how to be.

Hello,

Please check which types of products are provided by the default Woocommerce: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/managing-products/

If you need additional functions you should search for a plugin or customize Woocommerce

Best Regards

stryker
    Participant

I need simultaneously variable-affiliate products. By default, there is no such thing in Woocommerce.
    So I ask you if this can be done in your theme?
    Even set an example of how this is implemented in other theme.
    You can do this? In some theme this is implemented by default. Tell me how you can do it, if possible? Maybe there is a function that I did not notice?

stryker
    Participant

Here’s how it is implemented in another theme.

Hello,

No, our theme does not have such an option. Product types are the Woocommerce functionality and our theme does not influence.

Best Regards

stryker
    Participant

But there are theme that affect and I even gave you an example. I also thought it was possible with woodmart. Why repeat a few times about Woocommerce? This is so obvious.
    After all, I asked about the theme functionality. You said no such function.

Hello,

Our theme does not have any option on products types configuration. Please refer the Woodmart documentation/ forum or support because products are the Woocommerce functionality. Any theme is just a visual presentation of the Woocommerce functionality

Best Regards

stryker
    Participant

No Woocommerce functionality, if I speak to you about the theme functionality and give you an example, as in another topic, this is implemented. In the theme, not in Woocommerce.
    I installed the theme and immediately works and does not need to configure anything, do not you understand? I showed you an example. Why do you repeat the same thing? You said that you have no such functionality, it means no. About Woocommerce, I do not ask.
    Why do we need support at all, if it makes sense to extend it? If I can read the FAQ Woocommerce myself.

Hello,

The product page has been configured in the Theme Settings > Product page allowing to set global configuration. Each product page has local custom options. You can find all the options and very detailed instructions on how to apply them here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/product-page-options/

If you do not see the option and know it should be, enable it in the Screen options in the top right.

WoodMart supports Woocommerce 100% at the same time Woocommerce is the separate plugin that is not covered by our support policy.

Best Regards

stryker
    Participant

I understand that the Woocommerce is the separate plugin. I ask only about the theme, because there are theme that customize Woocommerce. The theme is custom and configured on woocommerce, so in 90% of cases wocommerce is already custom. I even threw you an example, as it is done in another theme (namely in the theme, not in the plugin). The theme and Woocommerce are one, because this is a theme about a shop.
    What is the meaning of the theme of the store, if it is not configured woocommerce and it is completely stock. That’s why I asked. That Woocommerce is a plugin, I already know.
    I think the question is closed, there is no such function, it means no.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Variable affiliate products’ is closed to new replies.