Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variable product image gallery

Variable product image gallery

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

craig.walsh
    Participant

Hi Support,

Our client has several advanced product features installed. The image gallery on one specific product type is not loading correctly. We can’t troubleshoot on the live site but can share the details on a staging site. We have troubleshooted and when we disable the theme for a standard Storefront Woo theme the issue goes away.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It is an issue with third party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know i will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

craig.walsh
    Participant

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Yes, the issue is a conflict with the third party plugin and the theme unfortunately. Deactivating the plugin deactivates the functionality which removes that issue from the product images ;-).

Deactivating this plugin ‘ WPC Composite Products for WooCommerce’ removes the issue but also the features.

PS When I activate the standard Storefront theme the issue goes away.

Thanks in advance.

regards

Hello,

Our theme has its own gallery structure that supports our theme’s custom functionality. It is not possible to return the default WooCommerce gallery, unfortunately.

Best Regards.

craig.walsh
    Participant

Bu this worked till recently. So this limits the ability of store owners to add custom features using any third party solution that ‘leverage ‘ only the Woo functionality since your theme overrides the gallery function.

Is there a way to turn that gallery function off for specific products / pages ?

Trying to find a workaround since the client has invested a lot of $$ and trying to avoid them going to other ecommerce suppliers.

THanks again for assistance.

let me know

regards

Hello,

Our theme has custom product galleries. You can ask plugin’s developers if there are any other ways to make it work with a custom gallery.

Best Regards.

craig.walsh
    Participant

OK. Can you provide guidance o which files we’ll need to override to try to retore a standard gallery functionality ? thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)