Home Forums WoodMart support forum variation gallery

variation gallery

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Andersjpg
    Participant

the variation gallery as you can see in the link
    does not work right

Andersjpg
    Participant

please check newest video here

Hello,

Let me know as soon as you deactivate the plugins and switch to the parent theme

Best Regards

Andersjpg
    Participant

still not worrking right

Hello,

Please confirm the permit to deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme for the period of checking what may take up to 20 minutes.

Best Regards

Andersjpg
    Participant

hey again, the problem is still there tried the same as i did with another problem where polylang were the bad guy. its still a problem and is not user friendly what so ever

Hello,

Please confirm I can enter and check to deactivate plugins and switching to the parent theme.

Best Regards

Andersjpg
    Participant

you are more then welcome 🙂

Hello,

You need to add at least one image to variation gallery of each variation not to see the images from other variations.

If one variation has the gallery and others do not, images from the first one are uploaded in all the rest.

Just duplicate main variation image into the gallery as here http://prntscr.com/nd62cq

Best Regards

Andersjpg
    Participant

thank you i take its not the theme fault but woocomrence that’s not super user-friendly

Hello,

The way I have provided above is the only workable. Please follow this suggestion.

Best Regards

Andersjpg
    Participant

fixed 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘variation gallery’ is closed to new replies.