Home Forums WoodMart support forum VAT tax

VAT tax

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

charliebg2
    Participant

Hello, for the past few hours, I’ve been trying to set the price with VAT included on my website, so that the tax is already included in the displayed price. For example: a product costs 100, and the tax rate is 23% – the customer should always see the price as 100, with the tax included in that price. I’ve asked on forums, and the settings I’ve applied should work, but the price on the website appears correct, yet tax gets added at checkout. Even after enabling the ‘WooCommerce Shipping & Tax’ plugin, it still doesn’t work as intended.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

charliebg2
    Participant

I’ve created a test store using a different theme, with all the same settings, and everything works fine. So, it must be something with the theme, unfortunately.

Hello,

Please make a full backup of your site and check how it works with еру default WordPress theme like WooCommerce Storefront to understand if is it our theme issue or not.

Best Regards.

My friend try this settings shown in the screen shot. It may be resolve your problem because ones i am facing same issue in my site. Update setting and clear cache. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello @charliebg2,

Please try to use the solution given by the @megmainfotechservices here:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/vat-tax/#post-557344

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)