Home Forums WoodMart support forum Vendor name on single product page

Vendor name on single product page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hkaadan
    Participant

this used to show up on the page and now it is not. searched settings, and found nothing though i remember there was something about it.

anyway to re-instate it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

If you see the problem on WoodMart only, please check and reactive the template for a single product in the Dashboard > Layouts.

Best Regards

hkaadan
    Participant

Looks likes it global. Please check attached. I am also sending you access to the test site. in the private info. for you to check the matter.

Attachments:

hkaadan
    Participant

I managed to do something similar through a code snippet. yet the original function is not working.

Now it will show “sold by:” under product title examples in the link in private

Attachments:

Hello,

If the vendor does not appear on the product page, it means the functionality does not assume that.

Alternatively, you can show brand attributes on the product page, if you do not use the brand, you can create a vendor name and logo instead: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-brands/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)