Home Forums WoodMart support forum Vertical alignment of the icon in icon box mobile view

Vertical alignment of the icon in icon box mobile view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

a-s-s
    Participant

Good morning,

I am setting up my website using Elementor. I have used and Icon Box and aligned both icon and text to the left, so they appear in the same row. The problem comes with the icon vertical alignment, which I set in “middle”. It looks fine on desktop view, but it does not in mobile view, where the icon is still aligned in top.

I hope my explaination is clear enough,

Thanks

hello,

Can you please share the screenshot of the issue for better understanding the issue also share the page URL where the issue exists.

Best Regards.

Hello,

Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Custom CSS for mobile area:

.page-id-12756 .elementor-icon i {
        height: 0.3em !important;
    }

See if this works out for you. Further, if you still think a slight adjustment is needed in this regard then you can change the value of the height here to lower one 0.2em or higher one 0.4em and so on that best suits you in this CSS.

Best Regards.

a-s-s
    Participant

Hi,

The CSS code solved the issue perfectly!

Thank you so much,

Most Welcome!!!.

Screenshots deleted.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Vertical alignment of the icon in icon box mobile view’ is closed to new replies.