Home Forums WoodMart support forum Video background on product page problem

Video background on product page problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

claudius1989
    Participant

Hello XTemos Team

I would like to use a video background on all products. For this I use the Youtube link as described.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE0_8y_xxx

The video box appears, but the problem is that the video only plays the second time I open (or refresh) the product page. The first time I open the product page it says “This video is not available”.

The wordpress (woocommerce) installation is freshly set up and only has the Litespeed Cache and Wordfence Security plugin as well as the included or necessary Woodmart plugins. The Litespeed Cache plugin has already been deactivated for testing purposes, but unfortunately the problem still exists.

Is this a known problem?

Looking forward to your answers.

Kind regards
    Claudius

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Could you kindly test the video in the default builder widget and send us the screen of how it runs.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

We will need the product page URL and step by step actions how you added the video.

Best Regards

claudius1989
    Participant

Hello Elise

Thank you for the quick reply.

I have added the logins in the Private Content as well as the link of the step by step video.
    I hope the authorization is sufficient so far.
    The store is still in maintenance mode.
    If possible, please look at the product pages where the videos do not work right away.

I am looking forward to your answer.

Hello,

Please try to set the width without padding: https://gyazo.com/07f3576145ced2aacf7a677bf7e0e61f

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

claudius1989
    Participant

Hello Elise

Thank you very much for the answer.
    I just tried this shortly, unfortunately it does not work either. Videos that have not been watched yet are still displayed with Video not available. When reloading the web page, the video plays.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

claudius1989
    Participant

Hello Elise

Thank you for the answer.

I have disabled all plugins which are not part of the Woodmart installation. Unfortunately the problem is still there.
    The video does not start when the page is first accessed, only after a reload or refresh of the product page.

I have now tried Elementor and here it seems to work right away. Will use Elementor in the future instead of WPBakery 🙂

Thanks for your support and have a nice day.

Hello,

We are glad you have found the solution. Please note: WoodMart works with either the WP Bakery builder or the Elementor builder at once, but not with both at the same time. It is not possible to convert an existing site that is built on the WP Bakery Page Builder into Elementor.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)