Home Forums Basel support forum video html5 with slider revolution issue on iphone/ipad using safari browser

video html5 with slider revolution issue on iphone/ipad using safari browser

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

italyana
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with a video that I inserted with slider revolution using the html5 videos that don’t work.

It works with all the platforms, but using an iPhone or iPad with Safari browser, it doesn’t work and appear only the cover image.

I tried to use like a layered video too, but with the same problem, and I tried to add for html5 video the OGV version too, but nothing.

How can I fix it?

Thanks for your support

Andrea

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please check is an HTML5 video from Revolution Slider demo website works on iphone for you https://revolution.themepunch.com/nice-clean-responsive-wordpress-theme/ ?

Regards

italyana
    Participant

Sorry for the late, I’ve tested but with iPhone, the first video doesn’t start and I can see only a blurry image.

What solution do you suggest to insert a self-hosted video in a page, that works well on desktop, mobile, and tablet?

Thanks for you support

Andrea

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but if original plugins demo doesn’t work too, we can’t fix it in our theme scope. Seems that the plugin doesn’t support HTML5 video on iPhone.

italyana
    Participant

I see, do you can suggest me a plugin that can works?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, we don’t know such plugin.

italyana
    Participant

Ok, thanks anyway

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘video html5 with slider revolution issue on iphone/ipad using safari browser’ is closed to new replies.