Home Forums WoodMart support forum Video on Page Video Display Issue on Logged-Out Version of Website

Video on Page Video Display Issue on Logged-Out Version of Website

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Chaleur Naturelle
    Participant

Dear Support Team,

I am experiencing critical issues with the video display on the logged-out version of the website https://chaleur-naturelle.fr/page-test-video/. I wanted to bring your attention to the following problems:
    1/ Blurred Image: The video’s cover image appears consistently blurred, making it difficult to view the content.
    2/ Excessive Buffering: There is excessive buffering visible at the top and bottom of the video, occupying significant screen space and disrupting the viewing experience.

It is important to note that when I am logged in, these issues do not occur. The video displays correctly without blurriness or excessive buffering.

Thank you for your help!

Arthur

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This element comes with WPBakery page builder by default and our theme doesn’t influence it. We are working on our theme’s custom video element which will work better. It will be a part of our next update.

Kind Regards

Chaleur Naturelle
    Participant

thank you, when will the update be released?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will release our next update in approximately two months.

Chaleur Naturelle
    Participant

Has the new update being launched?

There is still an issue on mobile with the display (screenshot is attached)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have released a beta version only. Read more information here https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/%f0%9f%9a%80-explore-the-new-7-3-beta-release-join-the-exciting-beta-test-phase/

Kind Regards

Chaleur Naturelle
    Participant

Thank you for your answer.

I have tried with Vimeo and it is working just fine. The problem was with embeded video from YouTube

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)