Home Forums WoodMart support forum View content and add to cart issue

View content and add to cart issue

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

vladxp1
    Participant

Hey
    I have installed your website templete and I downloaded the Facebook for woocomerce plugin which install the Facebook pixel for me and track events, I have issue tracking ‘view content’ event and ‘add to cart’ event.
    I talked to Facebook for woocomerce support and we’ve found the issue caused by the theme, since we switch a theme we can see the events tracking are ok, as soon as we actived woodmart theme the issue still appears. I would like to get help with this please

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send us step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce this problem on your website so we can test it?

Kind Regards

vladxp1
    Participant

Yes
    with the facebook pixel helper extension you should see view content event on product page
    if I switch templeate you can see the view content event but with woodmart templete it doesn’t show.
    using Facebook for woocomerce plugin.
    1. install the pixel helper
    2. check if the extensions record a view content event on product page
    3. press add to cart and check if the pixel record ‘add to cart’ event

(since all of it doesn’t work i’m not sure which steps I should take to fix it)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin access so we can switch between themes and see how it works.

vladxp1
    Participant

Ok

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We checked with the default theme and didn’t see any difference. Could you please check it from your end now? https://gyazo.com/9b69fa90528219a78bd0519e0816dc70

vladxp1
    Participant

I checked it with the Storefront theme and I saw the view content event. with woodmart, I can’t see it

vladxp1
    Participant

Can you help me to solve this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us a screenshot of how it looks with the default theme on your end?

Thank you in advance.

vladxp1
    Participant

yes, attached

Attachments:

vladxp1
    Participant

? I really need to fix it as soon as possible please 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

But when we test it we see that it doesn’t work with default theme too https://gyazo.com/2cf4eea837f864e74eba565bea4be0b2
    Maybe we need to be logged in with your Facebook account?

Kind Regards

vladxp1
    Participant

I don’t know which theme you choose, maybe try a different one
    and I dont think it’s related to facebook account.
    If you say it is than well figure it out but I need technical support to help me fix this code problem.
    I want to advertise on facebook and without your help I can’t do this right now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If we need to be logged in with your Facebook account then send us the access.
    Send us a link to the product which you want us to test this on.

Kind Regards

vladxp1
    Participant

I dont think you need facebook access, im afraid they will lock my account if someone is log in, do you need it anyway?
    And I need it to apply to all products, you can test on: https://poparts.co.il/product/%d7%a4%d7%95%d7%a1%d7%98%d7%a8%d7%aa%d7%9e%d7%95%d7%a0%d7%94-%d7%9e%d7%9e%d7%95%d7%a1%d7%92%d7%a8%d7%aa-%d7%9b%d7%95%d7%a1%d7%95%d7%aa-%d7%a7%d7%95%d7%a7%d7%98%d7%99%d7%99%d7%9c-%d7%91%d7%a1%d7%92/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just tested this URL and we see the same warning with the default theme. Check this screenshot https://gyazo.com/44543a93ea3adfc14d7a96acd1983161

vladxp1
    Participant

I’ve talked with the plugin support and they said the theme is making issues to the plugin, when I changed the theme I can see view content event as you can see in the attached screenshots above, is there someone who can check the code or anything else we can do?

vladxp1
    Participant

I changed the theme again and I can see the problem is solved with a different theme, can you check again please?

vladxp1
    Participant

attaching a screenshot

Attachments:

vladxp1
    Participant

Hey, so i did more tests. On another pc i had the same result as yours. (problem on both themes yours and storefront)
    So I’ve tried disabling all the plugins to check if maybe that’s the problem (clearing cache each and every time) but the problem persisted.
    In the end I’ve changed to storefront theme and it fixed the problem.
    I’ve used anonymous browser and removed all the ad blockers to test.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please clarify so when you tested on a different computer the issue appeared both with WoodMart and Storefront? And when you test in the incognito window it appears with our theme only? What steps should we take to reproduce this?

Kind Regards

vladxp1
    Participant

Hey, yes and also disabling plugins while clearing chach
    at first when I tested on a different computer the issue appeared both with WoodMart and Storefront, after taking these steps I mentioned the problem solved but with the storefront theme only.
    can you please try from your browser first disabling plugins and clearing chach and changing to storefront theme to check if you see the issue?
    if not please try this steps from incognito mode, thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like it doesn’t work when you build your single product page entirely with Elementor. Please, try to test it while the custom layout is disabled.

Kind Regards

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)