Home Forums WoodMart support forum Visual Composer (WP Bakery Licence)

Visual Composer (WP Bakery Licence)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ric
    Participant

Hi I just installed the Woodmart theme and am having problems opening visual composer. When I select visual composer (WPB) on any page the page loads with a white overlay and loads no further.

I have tried updating WPB but cannot as I was not provided a licence with my purchase through envanto.

From my understanding as of November visual composer is now WordPress Bakery for which a licence is required.

Is my issue to do with licencing? if so do you provide one?

Please keep in mind that the visual composer is one of the selling points you advertise which is now outdated.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Visual Composer and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

Today, we released 1.8 version of our theme where we included the latest version of the plugin available. You can update our theme and then update the plugin via Appearance -> Install plugins.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)