Home Forums WoodMart support forum Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in …/wc-formatting-functions.php

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in …/wc-formatting-functions.php

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ytodae
    Participant

After the update to version 7.5.0 i got a error message on my shop (checkout & cart).

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-formatting-functions.php on line 136

This warning appears just when you are logged in. As a guest it doesn’t appear.

But most of my customers are registered users. They all are not able to order right now.

Please find a fix solution.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

To better assist you, could you kindly test the functionality with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront? This will help us determine whether the issue stems from our theme or elsewhere.

Regards

ytodae
    Participant

I’ve deactivated the Germanized für WooCommerce / Pro plugin from vendidero and activated it again, so this warning disappeared for the moment.

I also noticed, that the view on the checkout page changed. So i added a custom css to the theme to bring the old view back.

Custom CSS in theme settings i’ve added:

wc-order-attribution-inputs{
    	display: none;
    }

And i’ve noticed, that there is footer info banner, which i don’t know why it appears.

Your selected pickup location is not available any longer. Please review your shipping address.

Kind regards,
    Yüksel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, the checkout layout will be fixed in our 7.5.1 update that will be released soon. As for the extra message, it doesn’t seem to be related to our theme.

ytodae
    Participant

Thank you.

Maybe you know, to what the extra message be related to?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is probably related to WooCommerce or any of the installed addons on your website.

Kind Regards

ytodae
    Participant

Do you know, how i can find it out without searching for hours?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to disable all plugins one by one and see if the message is still there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)