Home Forums WoodMart support forum Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool…

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

artpece.sk
    Participant

Hello,
    I just installed your theme and got this

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\fireshop2\wp-includes\media.php on line 795

and

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\fireshop2\wp-includes\media.php on line 801

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi artpece.sk,

Thanks for reaching to us and I am appreciate your patience.

Please move your site online and then you should deactivate all plugins (except Required Plugins) and then reactivate them one by one. This makes it very easy to isolate the plugin causing problems.

If it doesn’t help, please provide me with temporary wp-admin access to Private Content area, I will debug that issue.

I also found you submitted duplicate topic, so I will close that.

Regards,

artpece.sk
    Participant

Solved.

There was missing GD extension in XAMPP.

Thank you.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi artpece.sk,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool…’ is closed to new replies.