Home Forums WoodMart support forum We offer to implement an interesting function for the promotion and sorting of g

We offer to implement an interesting function for the promotion and sorting of g

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

zondur
    Participant

Hello!
    I’m looking into the functionality of the Woodmart theme, as well as the combination of features with Dokan.
    And it seems that there is a lack of a function related to the promotion of goods and their beautiful selection from the background of other goods.

For example, we have connected the Dokan multi-vendor functionality.

There are functions of promotion of goods and payment for promotion of goods.

But you also have various grocery widgets, carousels and much more related to products in the Woodmart theme.

And now looking at the grid with products, it would be cool to add the ability to SELECT and PROMOTE to the fore products that should be beautifully highlighted from the rest of the products and promoted to the fore.
    Especially when one of the sellers paid for the promotion of a product so that such a product is automatically promoted in various grocery carousels and in the store.

It would be cool to implement an additional option directly in the product carousel editor and other elements, when you click on this option, the function of automatic promotion and selection of products that should be promoted will be enabled, Plus, so that you can select different styles to highlight the product against the background of the rest.

If there is no such function yet or I just haven’t found it, let me know)
    But I think many people will like this feature;)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you very much for the feature request! We will consider it for our future updates.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)