Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website broken after Theme update

Website broken after Theme update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nvkbul86
    Participant

Hello,
    I updated the Woodmart theme yesterday. Since then the website broke and there are several issues.
    1. On Homepage the two sections ( Ленти за избелване Crest) and (Пасти за зъби Crest) are not clickable any more. They used to link to the categories .
    2. The gallery of products is broken. There is no more grid on the category page, just huge images one after another. Same with Single product pages. Same with products in home page.

nvkbul86
    Participant

Hello,
    Homepage has been fixed. Please assist fixing the category pages and single product pages.
    Thank you!

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

nvkbul86
    Participant

That was the WP Rocket plugin and the Remove Unused CSS feature.
    Now I turned off, but the website is extremely slow. How can I still use WP Rocket plugin Remove Unused CSS without breaking the website, any idea?
    Thanks!

Hello,

The “Remove unused CSS” option does not load necessary styles. This is related to the cache plugin’s settings. Please refer to this article to see if there is an option cache for days.
    https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/1529-remove-unused-css

You can either disable it or contact WP Rocket for help.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)