Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website can’t Full page

Website can’t Full page

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

mujiana
    Participant

dear team Support,

I have set up a website with a demo template from Woodmart, but my website can’t display in full, what should I do, please help, thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Most likely, it comes from a third-party plugin so please try to disable all plugins except these ones:

Elementor or WPBackary
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce
    Enable the Parent theme

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Kind Regards

mujiana
    Participant

dear,

i am always failed to import demo templates, please help how to upload manualy

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please clarify which template you want to import and send me access to the website via a private area so we investigate the issue related to import.

Kind Regards

mujiana
    Participant

Dear,

i am interest with default template, but if i am activated elementor pro, our website have trouble and navigation menu not good, please check , thankyou

mujiana
    Participant

this link to log in admin

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Okay, I see. Please enable the Elementor and check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand if is it our theme issue or not.

Let me know the results.

Kind Regards

mujiana
    Participant

dear Luke,

i will be downgrade wordpres version to 6.3.2 and i’am reinstalling woodmart and then i’am import with woodmart template, but i always failed to import demo version, please help what can i do.

best regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please clarify which error you see after importing. Send any screenshots, please.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

mujiana
    Participant

Dear Luke,

Please help me, how to install demo page, if i’am looping instalation , i am always have problem with elementor plugin, i want use elementor plugin to build our website, i have downgrade wordpress but this problem not solve, what can i do, i want speedup to use this website, thank you.

Attachments:

mujiana
    Participant

see this attach, elementor plugin error, thankyou.

Attachments:

mujiana
    Participant

Dear Luke,

Please See attached, if elementor active this website can’t full page, and if elementor not active and iam loop this instalation our website not good.

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. We checked your site and we see that this error occurs when importing content, so please contact your server so that they can check this problem from their end

cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 5000 milliseconds with 337906 out of 357864 bytes received

2. As for the Elementor’s issue, please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand if is it our theme issue or not.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)