Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website Duplicate with woodmart theme

Website Duplicate with woodmart theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

omeerican
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to completely clone my current website and place it on a new domain, while keeping both sites live. Do I need to purchase another license for this? Can I only activate the cloned website with a new license, or do I need to develop the website again from the beginning with a newly purchased WoodMart theme?

My plan is to purchase another license and add it to the cloned website. Is this okay?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yep, it’s okay. If the cloned website is a staging site, you can use the same license key because 1 license key can be enabled once on the production site and once on the staging site.

If the cloned website will be a production site, it’s necessary to buy an additional license key.

Kind Regards

omeerican
    Participant

Thank You for your reply. I want to clone site in different domain. and also is there any posibility to chnage the domain of current site without affects to license issue.?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Most likely, the license will be deactivated, but it’s not a problem, because you can deactivate the license from the old domain in your WordPress dashboard or in your account on our website. Then you will be able to transfer the license to a new domain without any issues.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)