Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website is down because of Woodmart!

Website is down because of Woodmart!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

marcel-6723
    Participant

Hello,

strangely enough, my site is suddenly down because of the Woodmart theme. This is due to Woodmart in connection with Elementor, that doesn’t work at all! Woodmart should assume that something like this does not happen with a website!

I have deactivated all plugins one by one. As soon as I deactivate the Woodmart theme, the page loads again.

Why is this?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please send me admin access to the website and confirm the permission to enable parent/default themes and disable plugins. So I can investigate the issue in this way.

Kind Regards

marcel-6723
    Participant

Okay, thanks.

marcel-6723
    Participant

Did you get it?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The access is limited, unfortunately.

https://prnt.sc/6SLW3W_5GMM6

Could you please give the full access?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

marcel-6723
    Participant

Done.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After checking your site, we see that there is an error on your site due to the site’s need for a large amount of memory. Therefore, after checking what might need so much memory, we noticed that you have an HTML-block recursion on your site: https://monosnap.com/file/pUmo3PAYkWu296H4RVWeMiKEj22JLw , because in this HTML block, again, this is the menu, because of this, your site cannot withstand such a load.

To solve this problem, replace the menu in this HTML block or delete it in the dropdown.

Kind Regards

marcel-6723
    Participant

Okay, thank you, that was the problem.
    But this HTML block is the mega menu, which is yours. Why doesn’t it work?
    Have I positioned it wrong?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

That HTML Block was changed so HTML Block has the same menu in which it is located, and it causes recursion. From the fresh import, we do not have it.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)