Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website still in Maintenance mode

Website still in Maintenance mode

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

javier-1948
    Participant

Hi,

We opened our new website just a few days ago. We disabled maintenance mode but in some places people still only see the Maintenance page and message. Furthermore: not only we disabled the Maintenance mode, but we changed the template in the page and even put the page in the can (we didn’t delete it, though).

We need help to resolve this issue as quick as possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Javier.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

Firstly, make sure that you have disabled the Maintenance mode under the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Maintenance > turn off the Enable maintenance mode toggle button: https://xtemos.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/maintenance-wd-7.jpg

If after disabling the button, you are still seeing the Maintenance mode on your Site then please once make sure that you have set your Homepage under the Dashboard > Settings > Reading: https://i.snipboard.io/58LBti.jpg

If the issue still persists, then could you please once disable all the plugins that are not related to our Theme and then check back the issue again. If it gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the conflict.

If the issue somehow persists, then please provide us your Site WP-ADMIN access in the Private Content field on which you are facing the issue so we can check it and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

javier-1948
    Participant

Hi,

We’ve checked everything and it all seems to be working fine: Maintenance mode is disabled, the frontpage is correctrly established in our Settings>Reading location and the deactivation of all plugins did nothing. It will continue showing Maintenance, even if it’s disabled and if the page it’s not even there. Also, Google shows our website with the name “Maintenance – Linarled…” and if you click on it, you’ll head to our site greeting your with the Maintenance page and message.

I’m providing you with the credentials in order to access the whole site and hosting to see what’s happening here. Please, keep in mind that our site is managed by One.com, so you need to get through them in order to get to WP-ADMIN. Go to linarled.com/wp-admin and the web browser would take you to One.com, control panel. There, use the credentials I’m providing in order to access. Then, click on WP-ADMIN in the upper right corner of the screen to enter our website admin panel. I’m also providing a screenshot in which you can see how Google shows our site right now if you type the name and search for it.

Needles to say, this has to be solved quickly, so please, do the best as you can to do so. I’ll be around in case you need anything else from me.

Cheers!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your issue is now resolved.

It was basically a Cache issue at your end generated from the one.com end. We cleared out the Cache from your Site using the File Manager and after that your Site works fine without Logged In and the Maintenance mode was wiped out by then.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

javier-1948
    Participant

Hello,

That’s weird. We cleared the Cache several times and using different methods. Probably we never thought about this.

In any case, It seems to be fixed now, as you say. I tried to launch the website from different devices and browsers and everything seems solid.

Thanks a lot for being so helpful. And let me congratulate your team for the theme: it’s one of the best we worked with out there!

Have a nice day!

Javier.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Website still in Maintenance mode’ is closed to new replies.