Home Forums WoodMart support forum What is the original size of the woodmart demo Images

What is the original size of the woodmart demo Images

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

gtasco
    Participant

Hi.

I purchased woodmart theme and installed lookbook demo version in order to make the design of my website, after I tried to change the images of front page, I saw two raw distance created between the top header slides section and the lower section ( with 5 images) and also a row distance created between footer section and upper section (with 5 images).

Now, First, please let me know that what is the original size of the images you made in your demo. Please say all standard image sizes that you used in your demo version of the theme.

Second, how to remove these Raw distance between sections. I want to know how to solve this problem in order to happen also for my future customization.

Thank you. I am waiting

GTASCO

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Since we can’t see your website, we can’t say exactly where these gaps are coming from. But most likely, you just need to edit your rows with WPBakery builder and remove margin top/bottom for your rows (set to 0).
    Original images used for this demo have size of 1200×900.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)